Deciding on your wedding photography package can be a complicated affair so I have tried to keep things as simple as possible giving you the peace of mind that you will get exactly what you want from your wedding photography.
Quite simply, there are two options to choose from for the duration of coverage; a half day or a full day.
Half day coverage – includes photography of bridal preparations, arrivals at the venue, the ceremony, reception drinks and continues through to the start of your wedding breakfast – from £595
Full day coverage – as with a half day, coverage includes bridal preparations, arrivals at the venue, the ceremony, reception drinks, speeches and finishes shortly after your first dance as husband and wife – from £895
Both options include:
- As many pre-wedding consultations as needed at your venue or another agreed location
- Exclusive digital coverage in colour and black and white
- An unlimited number of photographs taken on your wedding day and provided on a USB flash drive as high resolution images with licence for you to print, copy and share as you wish
- A private, password protected online gallery with free downloads and opportunity to buy prints
- Personalised mini-cards with details of where your guests can access the gallery
- All travel and third party costs
Also available are luxury hand bound albums by Folio Albums (click here to view examples). If you wish to include a 30 page luxury album to your package simply add £380 to the coverage price.
For more detailed information on prices and to receive a bespoke quote based on your actual wedding day timings please give me a call or send me a message via the contact page of my website.
I am based in Herefordshire, in the West Midlands, and will happily travel throughout Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and further afield in the UK to photograph your wedding day.