Luxury Folio Albums are made in the UK and are hand bound and covered in a variety of fine, natural materials. They are designed so that they open out flat with an almost invisible crease, so the whole of each image can be clearly viewed.
All the paper used in these albums is recycled or bought from sustainable sources wherever possible and the packaging that protects the albums is 100% environmentally friendly. The album is protected by an unbleached cotton sleeve inside a gorgeous keepsake box so that your album will be well protected for many years to come.
One of the wonderfully unique aspects to the Folio Album is that the photographs can be printed across the centre crease of the page so that your album lies completely flat. Unlike traditional photographic prints the ink will not crack or discolour.
There are various options available for the cover material:
- Contemporary leather which comes in six colours; ivory, jade, pillar box, plum, nut brown and ebony
- Vintage leather which comes in four colours; berry, chocolate, oak and racing green
- Eco leather which comes in six colours; almond, wedgewood, London clay, lipstick, grape and coal (this leather is only sourced from the UK and is fully sustainable at source)
- Silk which comes in eight colours; frost white, champagne, powder blue, peacock, gold, hot pink, aubergine and storm
- Cotton which comes in eight colours; magnolia, apple, aqua, steel blue, dusty pink, bronze, slate grey and liquorice
- The final option is a photo cotton cover. Your chosen image can be printed directly onto a cotton cover to create a beautiful bespoke finish
It is also possible to have wording of your choice embossed on any of the leather, silk or colour cotton covers.
Prices for Folio Albums start at £380 for a 30 page 12” x 12” contemporary leather album. I’m sure you’ll agree that they really are stunning wedding albums.